Welcome to the website for AGT Graphics. Continuing to browse and use this website means you are agreeing to comply with and be bound by the following disclaimer, together with our terms and conditions of use. If you do not agree to all the terms and conditions of this agreement, then you may not access the website or use any services. If these terms and conditions are considered an offer by AGT Graphics, acceptance is expressly limited to these terms.
The information contained in this website is for general information purposes only and is provided by AGT Graphics. While we try our best to keep the information current and correct, we make no representations or warranties of any kind, express or implied, about the completeness, accuracy, reliability, suitability or availability with respect to the website or the information, products, services, or related graphics contained on the website for any purpose. Any reliance you place on such information is therefore strictly at your own risk. You need to make your own enquiries to determine if the information or products are appropriate for your intended use.
In no event will we be liable for any loss or damage including without limitation, indirect or consequential loss or damage, or any loss or damage whatsoever arising from loss of data or profits arising out of, or in connection with, the use of this website.
Through this website you may be able to link to other websites which are not under the control of us. We have no control over the nature, content and availability of those websites. The inclusion of any links does not necessarily imply a recommendation or endorse the views expressed within them.
Every effort is made to keep the website up and running smoothly. However, we take no responsibility for, and will not be liable for, the website being temporarily unavailable due to technical issues beyond our control.
By using this website, you signify your acceptance of these terms and conditions of use. For the purposes of these terms and conditions, “Us”, “Our” and “We” refers to AGT Graphics, and “You” and “Your” refers to you, the client, visitor, website user or person using our website.
Limitation of Liability:
It is an essential pre-condition to you using our website that you agree and accept that Andrew Gavin Taylor is not legally responsible for any loss or damage you might suffer related to your use of the website, whether from errors or from omissions in our documents or information, any goods or services we may offer or from any other use of the website. This includes your use or reliance on any third party content, links, comments or advertisements. Your use of, or reliance on, any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable.
It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific, personal requirements. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
This website and its contents are the copyright of AGT Graphics – © 2014 – 2018. All rights reserved. This includes all images of paintings, designs, sketches, or photographs of works completed by AGT Graphics. It also includes Intellectual Copyright of the concepts original to AGT Graphics, as seen in any images or photographs of images by AGT Graphics.
Any redistribution or reproduction of part or all of the contents in any form is prohibited other than the following:
- You may print or download contents to a local hard disk for your personal and non-commercial use only.
- You may copy some extracts only to individual third parties for their personal use, but only if you acknowledge this website as the source of the material.
- You may not, except with my express written permission, distribute or commercially exploit the content. You may not transmit it or store it on any other website or another form of electronic retrieval system.
This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance, trademarks and graphics. You are not permitted to reproduce the documents, information or images on the website for the purposes of sale or the use by any third party. In particular, you are not permitted to republish, upload, transmit electronically or otherwise or distribute any of the materials, documents or images that may be available for download from time to time on this website.
We expressly reserve all copyright and trademark in all documents, information, artistic concepts and images on our website, and we reserve the right to take action against you if you breach any of these terms.
Any redistribution or reproduction of part or all of the contents in any form is prohibited other than the following: you may print or download to a local hard disk extracts for your personal and non-commercial use only, and you may copy the content to individual third parties for their personal use, but only if you acknowledge the website as the source of the material.
You may not, except with our express written permission, distribute or commercially exploit the content. Nor may you transmit it or store it in any other website or other form of electronic retrieval system.
AGT Graphics reserves the right, at its sole discretion, to modify or replace any part of this Agreement. It is your responsibility to check this Agreement periodically for changes. Your continued use of or access to the Website following the posting of any changes to this Agreement constitutes acceptance of those changes. AGT Graphics may also, in the future, offer new services and/or features through the Website (including, the release of new tools and resources). Such new features and/or services shall be subject to the terms and conditions of this Agreement.
Andrew Gavin Taylor as AGT Graphics, may terminate your access to all or any part of the websites at any time, with or without cause, with or without notice, effective immediately.
This agreement and this website are subject to the laws of Western Australia and Australia. If there is a dispute between you and AGT Graphics as AGT Graphics that results in litigation, then you must submit to the jurisdiction of the courts of Western Australia.
Exclusion of Unenforceable Terms:
Where any clause or term above would by any applicable statute be illegal, void, or unenforceable in any State or Territory then such a clause shall not apply in that State or Territory and shall be deemed never to have been included in these terms and conditions in that State or Territory. Such a clause if legal and enforceable in any other State or Territory shall continue to be fully enforceable and part of this agreement in those other States and Territories. The deemed exclusion of any term pursuant to this paragraph shall not affect or modify the full enforceability and construction of the other clauses of these terms and conditions.
Quotation Agreement and Terms:
The following terms and conditions are important for you (‘The Client’) to consider before the commencement of any design project. Please note that these terms may need to be altered without notice. They are designed to outline best practices and procedures that are considered fair and reasonable for both sides of contractual obligations.
- Please be aware that any additional material that was not initially quoted or any major design changes required after final payment will incur a $60 hourly rate fee.
- The quote on page 4 reflects any inevitable design revisions that may be required for any given job.
- All work requests such as changes to artwork must be in clear, concise writing via email so that both parties can look back over emails if anything needs clarified. To avoid confusion please compile all change requests into one email.
- All final design work will belong to the client as soon as the project is complete.
- All unused artwork files (PSD, AI, EPS) will remain the property of Andrew Gavin Taylor
- ‘The Client’ agrees that the completed work may be used on the agtgraphics.com.au website for portfolio and case study purposes.
- Delivery of final artwork or animation will be provided to ‘The Client’ in a range of appropriate formats. Artwork/Animation can be provided either via specified email or third party sharing application such as Dropbox.
- Any account not paid by the due date specified on the invoice will be liable for interest at the rate of 10% per week in addition to the principal amount owed.
- The client agrees to pay:
- 10% non-refundable deposit of the quoted amount to commence the design project*
- 90% is due on the day of Delivery or Sign-Off Date.
- In the event that ‘The Client’ cancels the project entirely before first round of reviews commences, the deposit will serve as a cancellation fee.
- In the event that ‘the client’ decides not to use any design work created, the total amount is still enforceable and not subject to negotiation.
*Please be aware that the project deposit is non-refundable.